The Library Committee is a standing committee of the Academic Council. The functions of the Library Committee are,
- To frame general rules for the management of the Library
- To provide suggestion regarding general library development
- To prepare the annual budget estimates.
- To allocate funds, from the sanctioned annual budget of the library for the purchase of books, journals and periodicals.
- To arrange for the stock taking of the library.
- To prepare and submit to the Academic Council, an Annual Report summarizing the activities and achievements of the library.
Mr. A. Piradheep kumar
Assistant Professor / Physics
Assistant Professor / Economics
Mr. N. Mannarsamy
Assistant Professor / English