The College has a research committee. The research committee is constituted under IQAC to monitor and address issues related to research. The committee is responsible for
- Conduct regular orientation programs on research for students and
- Motivation of staff and students for conducting research.
- Enhance the quality of research publications by faculty and students and publications in indexed journals.
- Promote consultancy services in different specialties.
- Monetary/leave support to attend workshops/ conferences, seminars and present papers.
- Encourage faculty to pursue PhD programs.
- Conduct project writing workshops.
Dr. R. Karunanidhi
Associate professor & Head / Tamil
Dr. S. Bouvanesvary
Associate professor & Member / Tamil
Dr. K. Balasangu
Assistant professor & Member / Mathematics
Dr. G. Suganthi
Assistant professor & Member / Business Administration
Dr. K. Veeramuthu
Assistant professor & Member / Physics