The committee aspires to inculcate qualities such as sportsmanship, team spirit and bonding. It is designed to serve the interests of the student’s community in competitive sports and other recreational activities i.e. both indoor and outdoor.
The responsibilities of the sports commitee are,
- To promote every individuals’ health, physical well-being as well as the acquisition of physical skill among the students.
- To achieve the goals we plan to organize various competitions in the following sports: football, cricket, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, chess, carom and badminton etc.
- To enhance the interest of participants in the field of sports.
- To create zeal amongst students and faculty members towards sports.
- To organize training, coaching and education in sports for everybody so that they can learn to keep themselves physically fit.
Physical Education Director
Assistant Professor / Tamil
Dr. S. Muthalagi
Assistant Professor / Zoology
Assistant Professor / PHysics